Tuesday, May 6, 2008

NOTICE ANYTHING?

Connick drew this the other night, and it certainly amused me.



He then went on to tell us that his school books are full of pictures like this, and that the teacher always gets the other kids to look at them. Hmmm ... Weird ...

Then he clarified - they don't all have the front ripped out of their pants, they mostly have limbs cut off and stuff like that.

Well ... that set my mind at rest. He's not just a pervert ... he's also a budding psychopath. Whew!!!

At least he's not putting all his eggs in one basket.

2 comments:

Sherryll said...

i can't believe how many posts I have missed, bugga, I must've been busy !
I'm sure Connick is not really both of these...LOL...very funny entries again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note of thanks for the present Connick left us last night.
We awoke this morning to an odour that was NQR, it was quickly traced to the scene of last night's drama.
Didn't anyone think to inspect the toilet lid (and cistern) during the initial clean-up phase?.
Oh well, there's nothing I enjoy more on a Sunday morning than gaggin' over dry, baked on excrement. (You will appreciate that the lumpy bits still had a bit of give in them).
I'm so inspired now i think i'll clean the oven - less baked-on excrement there!.