Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'M ON LEAVE!!!

Last Friday was my last day work - and I'm now on leave for 8 whole weeks. How jealous are you?

Hmm ...

Thought so!

I think my brain actually commenced leave a day early. I had a couple of meetings in Werribee on Friday, but when I got there I went to get my bag out of the car - and it weren't there. I'd left all the tools of my trade at home. Of course that sort of thing isn't really going to stress my on my last day.

On the way home I dropped in Chadstone and spent some time Borders (bookstore) and also saw Hancock at the cinema. What a great way to start leave.

I decided to learn calculus while I'm on leave (as well as Kung Fu), so I purchased a caculus book at Borders. I did study some caculus in year 11, but I don't remember much about it, so it's jolly well time I learnt.

Hancock was quite good by the way. It perhaps wasn't my first choice, but I really enjoyed it. There's a bit more to the plot than is given away in the trailer - which is a bit unusual these days.

We won soccer 14-2 this week. Go FOB U!

I've started my Kung Fu training, which firstly invoved standing rather uncomfortably (and preferably in bad fashion) for a long period of time.

So far I can do it for a short period of time.

It is currently Friday afternoon, and we're pretty well packed for our cruise. The plan is that we'll get up early tomorrow morning - say, 4am - and drive to Sydney. We'll stay with friends in Sydney Saturday night, then board the ship Sunday afternoon.

This is third cruise for Suzy and I, but the first with the kids.

And the best thing is, I have a legitimate excuse for letting the blog got stale for two weeks.

Till me return ...

1 comment:

Tony said...

Hi there Lincoln!!!

First of all I have to tell you that, since I left the 'hotel' from Australia, I am working like fucking animal. I used to do programming for a living, now I am the manager of a rentacar and do programming to get more income into my pocket. I would love to get in touch with you my friend.

Lets talk... regards