Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

I can hardly believe that it's been so long. And you know what? I blame Facebook! And in particular, I blame those annoylingly addictive games like Tetris and Bowling that come along with Facebook. "But hang on just one moment" I hear you say. "Being addicted to Facebook is hardly the breaking news to be expected upon reading the post title. I certainly hope you're not using false pretences to attract readers to your pissant little blog".

Well, dear reader - fear not, for I am in fact most deliciously furnished with such breakful newsings as would shake to the very core, in a rather delightful and cheeky manner, even the most indolent attendant to the dubious malodourous musings that eruct from the illimitable company of purveyors of such bosh.

My news, having broken of such propinquity, relates to none other than that bastion of promise and spirit - the Mysterious HM Brown.

If you know not of whom I speak, get ye to the blog archives and read the bloody things!

HM Brown, In whose reflected glow I am proud to bask, has successfully contracted with Penguin for the publification of her first book!!!! Ta Daah! (It's not called Ta Daah, that's to indicate a musical sting such as befits such a revelation. Last I saw, the title was "Red Queen", possibly preceeded by the definite article "The", though I can't recall)

I don't know when it'll be on shelves, or even which shelves it will be on. I don't know where on any shelves it will be placed, nor who will be putting them there - though I'm pretty sure they won't be putting themselves on shelves. Needless to say, I'm bloody excited and proud to have shared a special connection with "the Author". (And when I say special connection, I'm talking 200amp jumper leads - which means something to some, and nothing to most!!!)

By the way, did I mention we just lost soccer 19-3? Probably best I don't.

Nighty night my little pigeons XXX


1 comment:

Tony said...

Hi Lincoln...

I wish you merry christmas and a very happy new year... If i do programming? Just google Tonydspaniard around there and you will see...

Kind regards my brother, you were a true gent with me, I will never forget... I have a killer idea for a website if you know investors, let me know ( :) ) you do the accounting so nobody can call me theaf... Facebook is a sh*t application that creates surveys for population controls (USA -CIA) trust me on this... My application is a greater tool to put some order within Web Chaos...

If interested I will email you the confidentiality agreement and a full explanation of my idea.

Your always SPANIARD friend

Toni