Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 5

Our first free day!!! No wake-up call!!! Another day of perfect blue skies!!! Plenty of exclamation marks!!!

We took advantage of our first free-day with a sleep-in. I still woke reasonably early - because our room heats up pretty quickly under the Southern Californian sun (actually, it's the same sun we have in Australia - but it behaves a little differently when it's over this side of the world).

We caught a bus to Santa Ana for a bit of shopping. Not much for me and Connick to see, but I did manage to find a new splendid hat and an equally splendid t-shirt in JC Penny. Jez and Rachel have a new favourite shop here called Forever 21 - and they bought ... ummm ... clothes or something.

We headed over to Disneyland late in the afternoon, and stayed till after midnight. We saw the World of Colour show, which is a really impressive use of sprinklers and torches (btw, that's my "u" in colour, not Disney's, and I'd like it back when you're finished reading it.)

I don't believe we managed to lose anything on this particular day!

No comments: