Friday, March 14, 2008

FIRE!!!!

I stayed up a little too late tonight working on my R2D2 model. About 1:00am I went out to lock the chooks in, and on the way back I saw smoke and embers over the roof of the house. At first I thought the house was on fire, but as I ran closer, it was a little away from the house.

I ran inside and called 000, and as I ran outside, still with the phone in hand, I saw the local CFA were already on the job. They'd already attended a fire just up the road, when someone drove past and told them about our fire.

It seems we have a fire bug in the area. Bastards.

Now that's something exciting to blog about!!!

Anyway, it's 2:45am, so time I got to bed.

Oh, and then Connick woke up crying, because he's watched King Kong and was having nightmares.

Nighty night.

No comments: