Monday, April 14, 2008

TIME MANAGEMENT 101

This is very much an impromptu blog entry, and let me preface by admitting that I'm very easily amused.

I am a mobile worker - which means that each day I turn up to one of four offices, depending on my schedule for the day, and find an unattended workstation where I can plug in my laptop for the day.

Today I'm in an office which, like many, has a year planner attached to a pinboard above the desk. The regular occupant of this office works with someone called Jack - and Jack apparently commenced leave on January 28th.

So, what do find when I look at the calender?
Jan 28 - Jack off


Now that's what I call planning!


2 comments:

Lee said...

Management 101, or Small Things... 101....

LOL that did make me chuckle....

Sherryll said...

ha ha, yes perfect planning !

thanks for the laugh:)