Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FOB IN EPIC STRUGGLE

I really need to automate a post each Wednesday to remind the world that we keep losing.

7-10 this week, which was not a bad result, and this week I'm giving full credit for all 7 of our goals to JB. Just to prove that not only am I a prick, but I'm unstable and unpredictable. I'll also give myself some credit (yes, I know, it's been fully allocated, but ... whatever ...) because I scored two of our goals. Still, I couldn't have done it without JB cheering me along.

Last game next week before the finals. We could well be in a play-off yet for the wooden spoon.

I'll start a new post now. Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

Sherryll said...

oh thank god JB is getting some credit this week, I couldn't stand another one of his unsavoury comments on your blog...

but at least a comment is a comment, cause you're not doing too well with your fan base this week, not sure why...