Wednesday, February 6, 2008

FOB United - 13 Straight Losses


Wednesday nights are soccer nights for me - indoor soccer at Stadium 34 in Moe - and tonight we racked up our 13th straight loss for the season. This is from 14 games, and the team we beat in round 1 were relegated to second division. Methinks there's mis-grading afoot.


I think the score was in the vicinity of 13-3. At least I scored on of our three goals, which is not bad because for those who know me, as an athlete I make a great musician.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll get a win soon and then there will be no stopping you all. My husband and sons played indoor soccer for a few seasons at Bayswater... but I got pissed off when dh broke his wrist not once but twice so he's not allowed to play now.... oh and I think they had a long string of losses their first season too.

Lee said...

You must be so proud, it's not often that you have stuck at something that long... even losing ;-D

Yes, you are not a great athlete, but you are a great musician (aside from the Shaboogie debacle), but we don't mention that....

OK if you want these girls to keep commenting on your blog you better add some links.... I can feel some html coding coming on....

Sherryll said...

oooohhh the shaboogie debacle sounds interesting....LOL

sometimes it's not all about winning, but 13 losses is tough to bare, hey scoring 3 goals, WTG !

Anonymous said...

it must be the crappy shoes. pop in to the petty cash jar and resolve this some what lingering problem, and hey if it dosen't fix the problem at least you get new shoes. lots of love jb